Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 SY Nations Cup 2017

 Escape Gaming

 Badlands Masters

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Users currently online
Staff (2)
»  robo
Members (54)
»  ACCM
»  BacT
»  ebbu
»  ho915
»  htc
»  lkhby
»  mazq
»  pexi
»  Poxo
Guests (118)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Ads

Che Guevara

Spanish language forum
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  Poxo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:38 am

Hey Edie, u want to learn spanish or castellano?

Same language but not the same way of speacking:

Spanish -> official language (Involves Spain and american spanish countries)
Castellano -> language talked on Spain
Image
Image

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
User avatar
 Poxo
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Oct 27, 2012
Age: 22
 1755 (48%)
 
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  ELQuark » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 am

y u no wololo the examiners?
 ELQuark
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Jun 21, 2014
 1796 (49%)
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  IvIaximus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 pm

  25 Feb 2015, 23:35 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
You started it! You invaded Poland!

Absolutely stunning how people can get from Guevara to accusing someone of crime that happened few decades ago. People living today has nothing to do with what happened back then. Now shut up pls.
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
 IvIaximus
 
Posts: 3198
Joined: May 16, 2010
Age: 26
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  pumukel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

User avatar
 pumukel
Admin
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Dec 11, 2012
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  JCDenton » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:06 pm

  26 Feb 2015, 12:28 GMT » MadMax wrote:
  25 Feb 2015, 23:35 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
You started it! You invaded Poland!

Absolutely stunning how people can get from Guevara to accusing someone of crime that happened few decades ago. People living today has nothing to do with what happened back then. Now shut up pls.


You are a humourless man MadMax. It's a joke about British obsession towards the second world war. And history matters - it'd be rather nice if the Germans gave back all that Greek gold. Or more pertinently - if Merkel gave the Greeks the same kind of generosity that Germany herself received through the huge debt restructuring in 1953 (part funded by Greece ironically). So don't try fooling anyone that history doesn't matter or we wouldn't bother studying it. Besides, who won the bloody war anyway?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
 JCDenton
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Jan 20, 2015
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  LiFe » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Ich bin eine kartofell
 LiFe
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sep 27, 2008
 1915 (51%)
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  John the Late » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Might aswell give East Prussia back then JCDenton :)
 John the Late
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Nov 06, 2013
Location: Germany
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  JCDenton » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Who'd want East Prussia nowadays? If ever they did an enema of Eastern Europe - Kaliningrad Oblast would be where they'd put the tube.
 JCDenton
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Jan 20, 2015
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  rmcoo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 pm

  26 Feb 2015, 16:09 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
Who'd want East Prussia nowadays? If ever they did an enema of Eastern Europe - Kaliningrad Oblast would be where they'd put the tube.

Holy shit politic discussion on aoczone...plz
colinMctipy says:
only noobs need stole for win


<StickyFingaz> only u and squeak always fp to me
<StickyFingaz> anti-troll defence maybe
 rmcoo
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Apr 13, 2012
 1691 (57%)
 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  teutonic_tanks » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:45 pm

  26 Feb 2015, 14:06 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
  26 Feb 2015, 12:28 GMT » MadMax wrote:
  25 Feb 2015, 23:35 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
You started it! You invaded Poland!

Absolutely stunning how people can get from Guevara to accusing someone of crime that happened few decades ago. People living today has nothing to do with what happened back then. Now shut up pls.


You are a humourless man MadMax. It's a joke about British obsession towards the second world war. And history matters - it'd be rather nice if the Germans gave back all that Greek gold. Or more pertinently - if Merkel gave the Greeks the same kind of generosity that Germany herself received through the huge debt restructuring in 1953 (part funded by Greece ironically). So don't try fooling anyone that history doesn't matter or we wouldn't bother studying it. Besides, who won the bloody war anyway?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0


jajajajajajajaja... 8-)
 teutonic_tanks
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Mar 30, 2013
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to Foro Publico (Español)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators