Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

Escape Gaming

EGC #1: Strike the Balance

Gladiators of the Arena

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (1)
»  _PkZ_
Members (38)
»  ACCM
»  ANGA
»  kutz
»  LB10
»  Mitos
»  saps_
»  Zoso
Guests (125)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Che Guevara

Spanish language forum
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Che Guevara

Postby  Bruno1901 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Keep the discussion pls.
Very nice to read it.

In my opinion german gets the same way that usa have on america. The exploration way.
 Bruno1901

Postby  Sky95 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

"
In my opinion german gets the same way that usa have on america. The exploration way.
"

Wat?
<[TyRanT]RD_ChampioN would like to be your friend. Anfrage akzeptieren>
 Sky95

1602 (51%)

Postby  IvIaximus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:39 pm

26 Feb 2015, 14:06 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
  26 Feb 2015, 12:28 GMT » MadMax wrote:
  25 Feb 2015, 23:35 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
You started it! You invaded Poland!

Absolutely stunning how people can get from Guevara to accusing someone of crime that happened few decades ago. People living today has nothing to do with what happened back then. Now shut up pls.

You are a humourless man MadMax. It's a joke about British obsession towards the second world war. And history matters - it'd be rather nice if the Germans gave back all that Greek gold. Or more pertinently - if Merkel gave the Greeks the same kind of generosity that Germany herself received through the huge debt restructuring in 1953 (part funded by Greece ironically). So don't try fooling anyone that history doesn't matter or we wouldn't bother studying it. Besides, who won the bloody war anyway?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

I am humourless... hence the Mad before Max. Anyway, I did not try to fool anyone that history does not matter, no idea where u got it.
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
 IvIaximus

Postby  Sylve » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm

26 Feb 2015, 14:32 GMT » LiFe wrote:
Ich bin eine kartofell

+1
 Sylve

1681 (48%)

Postby  teutonic_tanks » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 pm

26 Feb 2015, 20:43 GMT » Sylve wrote:
  26 Feb 2015, 14:32 GMT » LiFe wrote:
Ich bin eine kartofell

+1

teutonic_tanks

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  CH_Wired_ » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:15 pm

26 Feb 2015, 16:09 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
Who'd want East Prussia nowadays? If ever they did an enema of Eastern Europe - Kaliningrad Oblast would be where they'd put the tube.

m(._.)m
 CH_Wired_

1699 (49%)

Postby  JCDenton » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 am

@MadMax,

Past crimes/deeds do form part of national identity. For Brits my age the narrative of the second world war is entrenched in our culture from the stories that are passed to down from grandparent to father to son. Hell - I live in a small village on the outskirts of London where we have our own Spitfire in trust and we finance its running costs - And that Spitfire means everything to our local identity!

Equally, on the darker side, even though myself and many people of my generation in my country marched against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - it still happened. Our then Labour Government killed between the best part of 500'000-1'000'00 people (in the name of 'liberty') depending on your source and that is something that informs our national character. One of the most astonishing things is that Tony Blair is is lauded pretty much everywhere else he goes in the world but in the UK - we would happily have him strung, drawn and quartered. The point still remains - anyone that is truly patriotic cannot run from their nation's past crimes. The passing of time helps but history still endures.
 JCDenton

Postby  Genette » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:39 am

Godwin's Law confirmed.
 Genette

1602 (47%)

Postby  JCDenton » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:22 am

11 - That threshold was passed ages ago!
 JCDenton

Postby  IvIaximus » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 am

26 Feb 2015, 23:21 GMT » JCDenton wrote:
@MadMax,

Past crimes/deeds do form part of national identity. For Brits my age the narrative of the second world war is entrenched in our culture from the stories that are passed to down from grandparent to father to son. Hell - I live in a small village on the outskirts of London where we have our own Spitfire in trust and we finance its running costs - And that Spitfire means everything to our local identity!

Equally, on the darker side, even though myself and many people of my generation in my country marched against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - it still happened. Our then Labour Government killed between the best part of 500'000-1'000'00 people (in the name of 'liberty') depending on your source and that is something that informs our national character. One of the most astonishing things is that Tony Blair is is lauded pretty much everywhere else he goes in the world but in the UK - we would happily have him strung, drawn and quartered. The point still remains - anyone that is truly patriotic cannot run from their nation's past crimes. The passing of time helps but history still endures.

Admins, please make this a separate thread so I will respond there. Thx
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
 IvIaximus

PreviousNext

Return to Foro Publico (Español)