Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (2)
»  _PkZ_
»  robo
Members (42)
»  [x]
»  Aibox
»  cort
»  dogao
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  facho
»  GriN
»  Rumpi
»  Xtasy
Guests (161)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Spain The shit is over

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 

Spain The shit is over

Postby  Poxo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 pm

The trash talk has gone to far and the provocation has been enough.

I here challenge Forever to an AoC duel.

Over the last days/weeks/months Forever popularity has been raising amongst the AoC community, funding NHN, arranging Spring, Sobek and other top players for his team, the scandal on the RTSL, and recently having some clan wars with ST and reaching 1800 on 1vs1 rating. Since long time ago Forever has been criticized by the spanish comunnity, mainly by ByT members, and not gona lie I did my job too. There has been some stalking and backstabbing and after Forever's last words I have decided to challenge him.

"I plan to be a top spanish players while you make a fool of yourselves"

http://imgur.com/a/zONgr

So... enough is enough... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2QFmJ7h0A

I offer the next settings, to be played on the next saturday 25th of February at around 17 GMT (To be confirmed)

BO5:
Map 1 - Arabia
Map 2 - HM Loser Game 1
Map 3 - HM Winner Game 1
Map 4 - HM Overall Loser
Map 5 - HM Overal winner on game 3

All hidden civs.

The HM are to be told before Thursday 23:59 GMT (Thursday night)

(spain) En español: (spain)

Las piques y provocaciones ya han llegado suficientemente lejos

Reto a Forever a un duelo de AoC.

En los últimos dias/semanas/meses la popularidad de Forever ha aumentando dentro de la comunidad AoC, fundando NHN, juntando a Spring, Sobek y otros top players dentro de su equipo, el escándalo de la RTSL, y recientemente organizando algunas clan wars con ST y alcanzando 1800 de rating en 1vs1. Desde hace mucho tiempo Forever ha sido criticado por la comunidad española, principalmente por los miembros de ByT, y no voy a mentir, yo también hice mi trabajo. Ha habido conversaciones por la espalda y después de las últimas palabras de Forever he decidido retarle para acabar con esto.

"Pues mala suerte, por que pienso volver a 1800 y ser top de España, mientras vosotros hacéis el ridículo"

http://imgur.com/a/zONgr

Así que ya es suficiente....

Ofrezco las siguientes settings, a ser jugadas el próximo sábado 25 de Febrero alrededor de las 17 GMT (A ser confirmado)

BO5:
Map 1 - Arabia
Map 2 - HM Loser Game 1
Map 3 - HM Winner Game 1
Map 4 - HM Overall Loser
Map 5 - HM Overal winner on game 3

Todo civilizaciones ocultas

Los HM tienen que ser elegidos antes del jueves a las 23:59 GMT (La noche del jueves)

TIRO EL GUANTE
Last edited by  Poxo on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
 Poxo

1733 (47%)

Re: Spain The shit is over

Postby  nimanoe » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:47 pm

11111 best of luck, may the best Spaniard win :lol:
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1497 (44%)

Postby  Moneimon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Mmmmmm I feel Forever may refuse... he is always scared to join spanish tornaments, and he has been saying for 2 years that he would beat poxo but always avoid the confrontation.
 Moneimon

1736 (50%)

Postby  SiFly » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:53 pm

I want to say one thing, besides all the arguable stuff Forever did, he is doing a good job for the community now creating an active clan with active teams in tournaments and clan matches also for lower rated players. Not that many clans match that.

Anyways good luck with the match, I hope you challenged him directly with a pm first before posting all these settings.
 SiFly

Postby  Poxo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 pm

I hope some coverage from any voobly streamer if there isn't I'll stream my POV on AoCSpain twitch channel.

Trastalk is expected, I'll be waiting for the answers.

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
 Poxo

1733 (47%)

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  CT_OSO » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Too easy for forever. It's better play one arabia hunswar, all or nothing.
 CT_OSO

Postby  Jupe » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Looking forward to the forward archers :mrgreen:
[13:30] [TheJedi]Jupe says:
mennäänkö basilin laneille :D:D:D
[13:31] Rubenstock says:
voishan sitä
mut
en jaksa jakaa nimikirjotuksia kaikille
 Jupe

1883 (48%)

Postby  LetsImprove_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Could one of you try fwd stable scout? :O
 LetsImprove_

1782 (44%)

Postby  Poxo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 am

Some player's background:

Poxo, the master of puppets/the unhidden smurf
Started playing AoC since long ago, entered Voobly on 2012 and afterwards Darth (Spanish team) on 2014. Did some work as manager for the Spanish comunnity and a few help on streamings. Main funder of ByT, achieved a 3rd place on NC2015 Wooden Spoon, fighting to be over 1750 for at least a year now :S. Poxo on 2014 'If I keep on playing I'll be 1800 by the end of the year'.
Gaming play style, patience boomer, won't rush in to the games. Overall map player, worstplays on Arabia huns (compared to players of his rating), best maps on mixed land and water.

Forever, the humble/the showoff (info to be confirmed)
Appeared on Voobly on 2014? As Forever Blue/Joe? Played a lot of games vs Crom (Spanish player, over 1000 games) funded HN with some of his friends. Started grouping many new Spanish players under his shoulders. Tried to unify all the Spanish players under a new clan and got back stabbed by Poxo. Refunded HN with very few Spanish players. Paid a 2k+ player to boost his elo to 1800~. After realising he didn't achieve nothing he set back his elo (loosing games) and got related with The Jedi. Got bad relations with some the Jedi admits and then leave the clan. Refunded HN under NHN tag started to spend some money on premium accounts and formed a decent 1k9+ team. Reached 1800 past Friday after a good winning strike.
Gaming play style, all in player, either forward ranges and archers or fc with kts, both strats with very few economy support, many times winning games with much less vills than the enemy. Best maps, Arabia hunwar, and by his words, migration and MR.

To be translated.
Last edited by  Poxo on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
 Poxo

1733 (47%)

Postby  PranPineapple » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:41 am

oh rekt that (pardon my spainsh) poco de m!erda. idc how much "good" for the community he has done. he is so god dam annoying and up himself. *also feel free to delete my post if my words are to offensive/ give a warning. he couldnt beat a 15xx twice
 PranPineapple

1793 (54%)

Next

Return to General Tournaments