Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (3)
»  robo
Members (50)
»  ebbu
»  goron
»  Haga_
»  mazq
»  mma96
»  Poxo
»  Rumpi
»  SiFly
»  Zoso
Guests (169)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Dracont versus MetalRTS Showmatch

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Dracont versus MetalRTS Showmatch

Postby  joubine9 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Dracont i dunno if u talk seriously this time but in case u do i let you this message:
Don't take everything too emotional. I'm pretty sure people don't really hate you, it's just because sometimes u have a big mouth people enjoy seeing u losing. But remenber it's just a game and people don't really know you personnaly, maybe if they meet you in real life they will see the real guy you are and like you. Just take a little break and come back. And try from now on if you don't like people flaming you to change also some aspects of your behavior.
You can't leave a game just because you lost or because people enjoy you losing. It's like in football, they are some good moments where everyone will say u are the best player and bad moment where everyone will say u sucks, but it's in the bad moments that u judge if a really good player has the strengh to come back in shape or to go down. I let you do your own choice. Good luck.
 joubine9

Postby  GmanStreams » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:42 pm

16 Jun 2017, 22:38 GMT » joubine9 wrote:
Dracont i dunno if u talk seriously this time but in case u do i let you this message:
Don't take everything too emotional. I'm pretty sure people don't really hate you, it's just because sometimes u have a big mouth people enjoy seeing u losing. But remenber it's just a game and people don't really know you personnaly, maybe if they meet you in real life they will see the real guy you are and like you. Just take a little break and come back. And try from now on if you don't like people flaming you to change also some aspects of your behavior.
You can't leave a game just because you lost or because people enjoy you losing. It's like in football, they are some good moments where everyone will say u are the best player and bad moment where everyone will say u sucks, but it's in the bad moments that u judge if a really good player has the strengh to come back in shape or to go down. I let you do your own choice. Good luck.

GmanStreams

Postby  kw1k000000 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:17 am

16 Jun 2017, 20:57 GMT » DraXieN wrote:
I just want to say I quit AoC. After the set today I realized I spent years learning this game and in the end I still can't compete with the top. Also the reactions when everybody was so happy when I lost convinced me I should move forward.
Most people see myself in a bad way anyways, so I don't think AoC community will miss me. BB guys, I've had some wonderful moments playing this game, streaming this game and watching this game. AoC is awesome and the game + the community will always stay in my heart, but there are other things to learn/do in front of me. :cry:

Edited by pumukel: Spoiler added, since it refers to the outcome of the showmatch.

So basically time to practice on smurf accounts and post again when you manage to take some games against 2k+ player.
ImageAll hail, the king of aoc! Image

Tyrant_DauT
 kw1k000000

1649 (55%)

Postby  Skittle » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:43 am

“and in the end I still can't compete with the top.“
oh your opponent changed at short notice? I thought u played metal when i read the title.
 Skittle

2104 (64%)

Postby  wondrous » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:27 pm

17 Jun 2017, 07:43 GMT » Skittle wrote:
“and in the end I still can't compete with the top.“
oh your opponent changed at short notice? I thought u played metal when i read the title.

Well, metal isn't a top player so if he can't win against him how is he supposed to compete with top players?
 wondrous

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  streetpete » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Isnt that excactly what skittle meant? ;)
 streetpete

Postby  __skeje » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:49 pm

I just want to say I quit AoC. After the set today I realized I spent years learning this game and in the end I still can't compete with the top. Also the reactions when everybody was so happy when I lost convinced me I should move forward.
Most people see myself in a bad way anyways, so I don't think AoC community will miss me. BB guys, I've had some wonderful moments playing this game, streaming this game and watching this game. AoC is awesome and the game + the community will always stay in my heart, but there are other things to learn/do in front of me. :cry:

Edited by pumukel: Spoiler added, since it refers to the outcome of the showmatch.

would like to believe
 __skeje

Postby  kw1k000000 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:11 pm

17 Jun 2017, 13:49 GMT » __skeje wrote:

would like to believe

He is already back & playing against Terror right now.
ImageAll hail, the king of aoc! Image

Tyrant_DauT
 kw1k000000

1649 (55%)

Postby  robo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:28 pm

16 hours?
 robo

1706 (51%)

Postby  DraXieN » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:29 pm

But I wanted to quit, say bye to all my friends yesterday. But then opened AoCZone 1 more time today and seen hundreds of supporting msges most telling me that AoC won't be the same without me. I've always lived for my fans.
 DraXieN

PreviousNext

Return to General Tournaments