Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (45)
»  ebbu
»  Poxo
»  serv
»  Tiger
»  Zoso
Guests (152)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

[spoiler?]Game of Thrones

Off topic... you name it =)
Advertisement from Google 

Re: [spoiler?]Game of Thrones

Postby  Hermes_Arg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:07 pm

17 Jul 2017, 20:57 GMT » DraXieN wrote:
I've read all books, but this critics really isn't because of that. What happened was either boring or expected or both, with a few better parts. Any got episode was exactly opposite to that. Just compare Red Wedding or Battle of the Bastards and this one. Yes, it's easier to go with the action when you prepared the story line for that so I would be satisfied if they prepared couple of story lines. Other than Wintefell what story they prepared? Euron coming to Kings Landing to leave again... Dany coming to Dragonstone - which was obvious is gonna happen, no action incoming. Sam finds out that there's a lot of dragon glass on dragon stone. Sandor finding out the future in the fire, but we already heard where white walkers gonna attack. Really not satisfied after last series ending.
Whatever, I'll do some predictions, no particular order.
1) Arya will meet Melisandra - Melisandra told her they gonna meet again in 3rd series. Because of Gendry, but also because of Jon this will be very interesting meeting.
2) Littlefinger will come with some amazing plan to force Sansa against Jon.
3) Wall has to fall. It surely will take some episodes but I expect this to happen till the end of 7th series.
4) Arya will kill Cersei, unfortunately for Jaime's line. Also Cersei has to die and just then all can unite vs White walkers. Jaime will survive, otherwise I stop watching.
5) Euron will die, but he'll kill Yara or Theon.
6) Brienne and Tormund will marry and have tons of children.

1) They are pretty far for meeting don't you think? I guess they will all meet in the capital. But a lot of time for this to happen.
3) This is a strong theory but I personally doubt about it. How do you think is gonna fall? Because White Walker touched Bran? Joramund's horn? It is gonna fall literally? I think White Walkers gonna pass trought but fighting and winning, no Wall fall. (Ofc I would love to watch it fall)
5) The gift Euron has for Dany. What do you think it is? Not the navy? I think he has someone to deliver, a person. Dunno.
6) :lol: :lol:
[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES
 Hermes_Arg

1472 (40%)

Postby  DraXieN » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Dunno how you can compare 6/10 and 7/1. 6/10 had Cersei killing many very important characters, Arya finally in Westeros, new alliance with Dany + sand snakes + Olenna, Jon declared KotN, Daenerys finally moving west etc. Really wasn't boring and slow.
About the Wall, yeah I meant that White Walkers will pass, but Wall has to Fall sounded better. But actually if I think about it, I really believe the Wall will fall. It would be amazing, many people would die. Also Night King seemed very intelligent, he knows they always failed vs Wall, hopefully he has something in mind.
 DraXieN

Postby  Hermes_Arg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:40 pm

18 Jul 2017, 17:27 GMT » DraXieN wrote:
Dunno how you can compare 6/10 and 7/1. 6/10 had Cersei killing many very important characters, Arya finally in Westeros, new alliance with Dany + sand snakes + Olenna, Jon declared KotN, Daenerys finally moving west etc. Really wasn't boring and slow.
About the Wall, yeah I meant that White Walkers will pass, but Wall has to Fall sounded better. But actually if I think about it, I really believe the Wall will fall. It would be amazing, many people would die. Also Night King seemed very intelligent, he knows they always failed vs Wall, hopefully he has something in mind.

Not comparing those, I mean first episode of the last season, i'm comparing (without kniwing very well what really happens 11) between 6/1 and 7/1.

I agree with you btw.
 Hermes_Arg

1472 (40%)

Postby  DraXieN » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:04 pm

7, my bad then, sry. Yeah, the beginnings of the series are slower, indeed, but never as dissapointing. Let's see what 7x02 brings.
 DraXieN

Postby  jojkov » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Did Daenerys just burn last remaining food in whole Westeros right before the winter for like no reason? It's like throwing gold into the sea.
PaD
 jojkov

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Hermes_Arg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:58 pm

11 Aug 2017, 20:09 GMT » jojkov wrote:
Did Daenerys just burn last remaining food in whole Westeros right before the winter for like no reason? It's like throwing gold into the sea.

yes but in the meantime she couldn't zig zag his dragon and I'm starting to think that Drogon is Rickon's cousin or something
 Hermes_Arg

1472 (40%)

Postby  DraXieN » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:10 am

No reason? Just because she could. Give young girl 3 dragons and you see what it leads to... Hopefully Jon will get a dragon for himself soon, not sure who's gonna get the 3rd one. Arya? Melisandre? Jorah?
 DraXieN

Postby  IvIaximus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:16 pm

It's like throwing gold into the sea.

IT is much worse actually, you can not eat gold. ;)
Dragons suck anyway. They seem too dumb and have no use outside war zone. I mean, you can not plow a field with dragons. :roll:
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
-----------------
[19:44] [sT]Ve6a says:
are u daut?
 IvIaximus

Postby  Hermes_Arg » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:47 am

12 Aug 2017, 10:10 GMT » DraXieN wrote:

No reason? Just because she could. Give young girl 3 dragons and you see what it leads to... Hopefully Jon will get a dragon for himself soon, not sure who's gonna get the 3rd one. Arya? Melisandre? Jorah?

Knight's King. Of course he has to have one. I'm thinking as a certain thing, I will be so dissapointed if there's no one for him. It has to be an Ice dragon.
 Hermes_Arg

1472 (40%)

Previous

Return to Wololo