Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

War is Coming

Top Experts League #5

Arabian Conquest

Top Experts League #4

Masters of Arena 2

SteelSeries BO5

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (1)
»  _PkZ_
Members (65)
»  Alee
»  Ator
»  Emin
»  ExIT
»  GriN
»  NiNjA
»  Pike
»  Poxo
»  robo
»  Tusev
»  yiwen
»  Zoso
Guests (86)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

AoCZone recruiting and delivering: Community needs you!

Main page news

Moderator: News posters

Advertisement from Google 

Re: AoCZone recruiting and delivering: Community needs you!

Postby  DreaIVIS » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 pm

The community needs you. Please send your applications asap.
We are actively recruiting staff with good logic, punctuality and sense for good recorded games and will to work for the community.

One of the best Age of Empires 2 streams. Always with lot of emotion and will to become a better gamer. Tune in www.twitch.tv/aoewithdreaivis and press follow!
 DreaIVIS
Admin
AoC Icon

2405 (60%)

Postby  Adolfmv » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:08 am

sent!
Please spend five minutes of your time to make your aoc community better

http://www.aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=72268
 Adolfmv
Journalist user

Postby  pederuJR » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 am

Some of the future tournaments should look like this.

-TOP 32 experts sign up (mods give top32 list, if someone refuses you get some other expert, if 32 is to much then take 24 or 16)
- Fans vote on players
- example: if there is 16 players in the tourney, top 4 players gets captains role
- each captain picks 1 player from the rest (12 players)... example: daut takes ruso, chris picks viper, tim picks jordan ...
- then in second round daut takes feage, chris picks goodboy, tim picks riut ....
- you get random expert teams, settings can be all from 1v1 to 4v4 ... teams dont have much time for training....
- in last wcl top teams were to robotic, when i started watching rec and saw their map positions i knew whos gona do what ... dauts gona boom with mayans bla bla bla
- such tournament would give more unpredictable recs and it would be a lot of drama even when captains would be picking their team, we could get some really interesting teams ... watching tim+goodboy in every tourney is kinda boring
 pederuJR

Postby  RoR_BzH » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 am

mixing chinese & brazilian players in a single team will turn into impossible schedules, look how much time it took to arrange the games for the dream team matches lol
Last edited by  RoR_BzH on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
 RoR_BzH

1960 (55%)

Postby  MaximuS » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 am

beside that, I see no reason to join tournament if I can not play with poeple I want to play!I mean, why should they join if they are forced to play with random people?
[11:21] [InDuS]_TauruS__ says:
india worse than china
 MaximuS

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Kochunni » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:35 pm

+1
 Kochunni

Postby  ownz » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 am

well the guy with the big money makes the rules (sponsor) . if 32 players is all experts dont thnk it will be random people , meaning knowned experts teaming with each other for more balance games . anyway if u dont like it dont join . i dont see what the problem is :P ..
 ownz

Postby  tsc_watch_beer » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 am

i bet i could track down slayer paradox and maybe diz from bsk and get a ln team together....hell jacob even still plays !! This kinda scares me though, the LN tourney is invite only.....well i dont think a single mod here knows anything about the ln scene or am i wrong on that? i mean like picking 32 people for a LN tourney....how would you vote for someone like a person who plays like a 3k rating on ln but every other map plays like -3000000k vs a person who has a 2.3k rate and plays like a 1800 on a ln map. example....my old tsc ln team never once lost a tourney game in ln,...not in wcl, rts for a few seaons, and a few ln leagues....we were 1800 ratings, but stomped 2.3kers all the time, just cuase they didnt know the map....so who gets to pick what 1800 lners dont make the cut, but what 2.3k players who dont know the map do?? anyway im excited for the tourney!!

btw ill seriously come back to play for a ln tourney if some old friends wanna come back too ^^ just dunoo if we make the cut hehe
 tsc_watch_beer

Postby  pederuJR » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 pm

i wasnt talking about LN tournament .... i was talking about real tournament with real maps ... arabia, fr ... nobody gives a shit for noob map like LN and we dont need to know anything about your prehistoric experts
 pederuJR

Postby  _Ra_ » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 pm

LOL
 _Ra_
Top Player

PreviousNext

Return to Home