Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (43)
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  GriN
»  Hani_
»  Hico
»  Janik
»  mazq
»  mma96
»  SiFly
»  Smi
»  Sney
Guests (166)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

European Voobly LAN Event - Organisation

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: European Voobly LAN Event - Pictures&Updates

Postby  BlotchedyDooDah » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 pm

06 Jul 2015, 20:49 GMT » psych__ wrote:
with 13 years i played lego and didnt thought about beer :)

Noob
Innovation > Fundamentalism
 BlotchedyDooDah

1292 (34%)

Postby  Stifflersmumx » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Stifflersmumx

Postby  Maiwingkos » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:07 pm

We need more pictures! :D
 Maiwingkos

1675 (49%)

Re: European Voobly LAN Event - Organisation

Postby  squeak » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:08 pm

ok guys I made it home too, so where do I start... travelling to Belgium was a bit longer than expected, my plane was already delayed a lot and with all the waiting on the bus stations took me 10+ hours to actually get there, but already met some Portugese guys on the bus on my way there - team K1ck, they were playing LoL there - awesome guys, had to shine my portugese skills from Feage's stream; turned out they appreciated it, as I was called "caralho filho da puta" by the whole team throughout the weekend.
Getting there I met (france) Edie and Image Taff at the parking lot - after waiting 15 minutes for Image Taff to recognize me he told me where the others are , so I went up there. All together we were 21 at the event:

The staff members:

Pretty much knew what to expect as I knew every single one of them, from the streams, forums and the numerous games we played together already:
(romania) Katsuni is even funnier when drinking,
(germany) Genette was making sure everything is working and was the unsung hero as always, great guy.
Image Taff was working hard all weekend just so we could play on the main stage, the Steelseries stuff that he also got with him and the fun games he organized were great, had a lot of fun, but felt kinda rigged that I got Superbua the cheater in the first round. I know you wanted me out quickly as the main favorite.
(germany) Nelson is still my favorite guy, everything he says is funny as ****, the whole person is so well built, you just can't hate such. Image

Local guys / others:

(belgium) Malice was a quiet guy, chilling, playing games - knowing him since a long time, but never had a good talk with him, but he's a kind guy, or maybe was just high.
(belgium) Mr Yo - the salt was real while playing a few games with him, he deserved the keyboard, was open to everyone and good to talk to, also amazed me how he always knew where I am even with closed eyes.
(belgium) Gentle was my real hero, carrying me so bad, met his family, drank everything that I could and was Belgian - if not much I know how all the beer tastes like lol. Next day he even drove me to the airport that was a 3 hour ride, instead of streaming for his fans. Such a boss.
(nedherlands) Ivik should start his own stream once he gets sober and his headache is gone - probably never. Nicky and Nicky 2 were both coming from far, respect for them.

French guys:

(france) oGN - the best teammate ever, made it to the best of 16 with him.
(france) Sangoku - a guy full of energy, we needed someone like him throwing his food up in the air, playing guitar and shit
(antarctica) Afro guy - my favorite, I need your hair boy, whoever you were!
(france) Cebdos - want some more 15 minute 1v1? I'm always here for you man! He was so cute coming to me if I'm mad that he killed me and I didn'r say gg 111
(france) Edie thanks for the points that you won on my account, had some great laugh with him, really cool guy, it's jsut his english is not the best to be himself sometimes - looking forward to meet him next year!

Germans:

(germany) Nelson is still my favorite guy, everything he says is funny as ****, the whole person is so well built, you just can't hate such. ImageImage
(germany) Quark was also the guy I was looking forward to meet, we play so much together, was great to put a face to a player you play most of your teamgames with! Also thanks for the monitor you gave me.
(germany) Cheater - just like I was imagining him, great guy to have in a community like this
(germany) Hogan - his stories about being in Canada and everything, probably the best guy to listen to, except his german accent that makes your ears bleed after some time, so you might take some talking pause.

Russian guys:

I left them last for a reason, they were the biggest surprise for me - all 4 of them ( (russia) Aragami, (russia) dfs, (russia) Sticky and (russia) Vinch) were open for everyone to talk with, good to talk to - shame they can't make it to my town this summer as a part of their summer trip around Europe...(russia) dfs, next year you get a truck of Tatratea supply to have enough until the year after that 11

If planning anything like this anytime in the future, already count me on - no trash talk like they did this time and wasn't coming, ima be there! Thanks for organizing all this, everyone contributing, well done!
00:48:40 Sobek_: sec
00:48:40 Sobek_: earthquake
 squeak

1849 (48%)

Postby  _Taff » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Squeak: "do you know me?"
Taff: " I know your face hmmm definitely seen your face somewhere hmm - Squeak "
15 mins lol :)

Bua Cheater was my smoking buddy so of course it was !rigged :)

Glad you had fun though Squeak :)
 _Taff
Voobly Moderator

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  squeak » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 pm

how do I do a Wales flag though
00:48:40 Sobek_: sec
00:48:40 Sobek_: earthquake
 squeak

1849 (48%)

Postby  Poxo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:53 pm

I didn't play Lego I played AoC, not multiplayer but AoC, now I'm 20, and I play AoC :D

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
 Poxo

1733 (47%)

Postby  poZ_edie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Our beard master OGN made video of the lan(its in french tho), it start in France before he takes the train to Lille and join others french to go the LAN in Gent.
Hf guys ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Su9dEH5NUw
[20:00] [Frantic]SOBIGDIAO says:
U KING

[14:21] poZ_edie says:
do u have facebook?
[14:21] poZ_Tammy says:
i dont play this game ..
 poZ_edie
Top 1v1 player

2341 (57%)

Postby  _Taff » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 pm

06 Jul 2015, 21:38 GMT » squeak wrote:
how do I do a Wales flag though

You can't mate unless you add it as an image.
 _Taff
Voobly Moderator

Postby rgeadn » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Wales isn't recognised by aoczone? I'm not even surprised Image
rgeadn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Café