Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (3)
»  _PkZ_
»  robo
Members (37)
»  _VM_
»  Doru
»  ebbu
»  Poxo
»  Tiger
»  Twigg
»  Xtasy
Guests (109)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Wonderful criticism of Islam by my friend John Mendl.

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Wonderful criticism of Islam by my friend John Mendl.

Postby  gerry » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 am

i must warn you,ive easily held my own in debates about your bullshit religion.Its a matter of faith.In dawkins we trust.Most atheists are morons.
 gerry

Postby  Nicov » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:07 am

wow 11
[17:58] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
hey ur mom flying on the sky check it out

[03:56] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
[13:34] TheByeByeMan says: tell me if ur up for 1v1

[03:57] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
i am pretending afk
 Nicov
Top 1v1 player

2098 (59%)

Postby  IvIaximus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:55 am

04 Aug 2017, 00:37 GMT » gerry wrote:
This Maximus dweeb should keep his low IQ out of deep and meaningful topics.He gets all hotheaded and aggressive because he cant articulate his position properly.

No surprise he thinks we were evolved from apes.His commie country has that shit rammed down their throats from a young age.in my eyes radical atheism is just as horseshit as radical Islam.

Your trolling is so weak lmao... try harder next time
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
-----------------
[19:44] [sT]Ve6a says:
are u daut?
 IvIaximus

Postby  gerry » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 am

04 Aug 2017, 07:55 GMT » IvIaximus wrote:
This Maximus dweeb should keep his low IQ out of deep and meaningful topics.He gets all hotheaded and aggressive because he cant articulate his position properly.

No surprise he thinks we were evolved from apes.His commie country has that shit rammed down their throats from a young age.in my eyes radical atheism is just as horseshit as radical Islam.

lol its true.youve probably spent thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars on higher "education"and im telling you its been a complete waste of time.You have been brainwashed.I would throw you around like a toy if you wanted a debate on the topic.Unfortunately i think professor **** may have your head firmly rammed up his ***, so perhaps its futile.
 gerry

Postby  Clemensor » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:59 am

The internet never seizes to amaze me.
 Clemensor

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Jineapple » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:15 am

04 Aug 2017, 08:35 GMT » gerry wrote:

lol its true.youve probably spent thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars on higher "education"and im telling you its been a complete waste of time.You have been brainwashed.I would throw you around like a toy if you wanted a debate on the topic.Unfortunately i think professor **** may have your head firmly rammed up his ***, so perhaps its futile.

Too bad a scientific theory isn't disproven by "debating". Write a properly peer-reviewed paper disproving evolution (or find someone who has). Unless you do that, you're just one of many people who choose their "facts" according to their world view, with no actual scientific facts to back them up.
AoC/AK Cheat sheet (*all* attack bonuses, unit stats, civ bonuses&techs!):
http://aoe2sheet.info
PDFs for printing: http://download.aoe2sheet.info
Share, correct, comment!
 Jineapple

Postby  IvIaximus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:16 am

04 Aug 2017, 08:35 GMT » gerry wrote:

Education in Slovakia is free. Relict of our commie country. Your point is invalid.
You are so stupid you can not even troll properly.
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
-----------------
[19:44] [sT]Ve6a says:
are u daut?
 IvIaximus

Postby  gerry » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:44 am

so let me get this straight.In order to disprove monkey boy theory,i have to find a proper referee.No doubt this peer reviewer would have to be an atheist in order for my paper to be accepted by the masses?
 gerry

Postby  gerry » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:50 am

Maxi no wonder you come across as a dumb aggressive bastard.Free=shit.You have had your head filled with free shit.lol.ps your country sounds crap.I bet airplanes dump all their waste when flying over your cesspit
 gerry

Previous

Return to Community Café