Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (40)
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  GriN
»  Hani_
»  Hico
»  Janik
»  mazq
»  mma96
»  SiFly
»  Smi
Guests (169)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Wonderful criticism of Islam by my friend John Mendl.

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Wonderful criticism of Islam by my friend John Mendl.

Postby  gerry » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 am

Both Islam and Christianity teach of the eventual extermination of the unbeliever.
 gerry

Postby  _InDuS__novice » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:01 pm

_InDuS__novice

1614 (49%)

Postby  JUDAS » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:52 pm

30 Dec 2016, 08:11 GMT » _InDuS__novice wrote:
Since you know I am a Muslim you should automatically assume I say that with exception of God and his Prophets.
And yes, Islam is perfect, the Quran is perfect and Muhammad was perfect. That's my belief as a Muslim but if you wanna go further here you'll have to speak to someone who's memorized the Quran by heart.

Nope, not going to go any further, it is going to be pretty useless.
Need a little doubt - at the very least an acknowledgement of the remotest possibility of a flaw - to convince anyone that they could be wrong. Once you start "believing" in something with that much frenzy, no amount of logic/facts/debate/discussion can sway you - If you start with a wrong assumption you end up with something wrong anyway. If god existed even he could not convince you otherwise.

This is exactly why Islam is pure evil - it can delude perfectly rational people into "believing" that it's perfect - anything else being perfect is a crazy idea but there is an exception to the rule where muhammad is concerned. Pretty much is a recipe for an unchanging fanatic concept which unfortunately has survived from the 8th century to the nuclear age.

I really dislike this topic because as a "Catholic", I have known people who is really fanatic about Christ and our God, you Indians that just label Islam as an evil religion are fanatics too, you need to know the roots and history of those societies to make such a claim, I could ask what is this shit of throwing dead bodies to the rivers, do you live in prehistory? or when I helped some friend from India to choose between some cv his future wife (all ugly btw lol), dont come here with a higher standup novice for real.
Last edited by  JUDAS on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
 JUDAS

Postby  _InDuS__novice » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Noted.
 _InDuS__novice

1614 (49%)

Postby  onelife » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 pm

just deepen your study from quran because in the end you will convert to islam.
 onelife

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Carlos Ferdinand » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:59 am

I really dislike this topic because as a "Catholic", I have known people who is really fanatic about Christ and our God, you Indians that just label Islam as an evil religion are fanatics too
Nonsense. Islam like any other idea can be considered good, bad or evil according to analysis. Calling an idea evil doesn't make you a fanatic and you have seriously no clue about free speech if you really meant what you just wrote. I consider Islam to be bad and dangerous for this world, and I have thoroughly studied it.
No_Re_I_Go_Eat_ says:
if u get 2k i break up with lavie

Carlos Ferdinand

1837 (51%)

Postby  Carlos Ferdinand » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 am

30 Jul 2017, 18:39 GMT » onelife wrote:
just deepen your study from quran because in the end you will convert to islam.
:lol:
No_Re_I_Go_Eat_ says:

Carlos Ferdinand

1837 (51%)

Postby  Rayne » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:47 am

There is no real way Islam can be called 'pure' evil or be considered 'bad for the world' in its entirety while being completely objective. Granted, Islam probably has the most fanatics of any religion and likely always will (those who seem to follow a twisted version of Islam according to what my friend told me years ago).

I would like to add something positive here I noticed about muslims, and I am not a muslim btw.

I have had the pleasure of living with my best friend/with his friends who were muslims for a short while. What really made my jaw almost drop was how close they all were to their families. Like about every weekend, his friends would go home and visit their moms/dads/sisters etc. And around/little over 10 years ago when aocing, I remember playing my friend and sometimes from 3 - 5 am, he would stop, get on the phone, and talk to his mom and dad who were overseas. This was almost an everyday occurence for hours. Aside from this, they all were devout and welcoming to me in their home.

While of course I haven't seen a lot of muslims, I would just say Islam has likely produced the most devout, close-to-family followers out of all religions.

And since I saw Christianity mentioned somewhere before, I would just say Christians have never come close to what I saw from my friend/his friends. I have known enough Christians, and I have only known 2 who could be considered devout/were like my friend. None of them were close to their families like muslims are, or were nearly as devout. Don't want to talk down Christianity, so I'll just leave it there.

Even though I can't see myself as a muslim, I will always have tremendous respect for them. When a religion produces people like that, there is no way it can be called bad for the world. If anything, the rest of the world can learn something great from them, and discard the radical side which is sadly seen the most.
[14:10]<moremore> nicov playin leblanc account?
[14:10]<moremore> look so noob

[00:50]<[_SY_]Yo__> alex u are till too young too naive to understand that
00:05:09 [_SY_]Yo__: wall ur mama
 Rayne
Top Player

Postby  JUDAS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:54 pm

31 Jul 2017, 23:59 GMT » Carlos Ferdinand wrote:
I really dislike this topic because as a "Catholic", I have known people who is really fanatic about Christ and our God, you Indians that just label Islam as an evil religion are fanatics too
Nonsense. Islam like any other idea can be considered good, bad or evil according to analysis. Calling an idea evil doesn't make you a fanatic and you have seriously no clue about free speech if you really meant what you just wrote. I consider Islam to be bad and dangerous for this world, and I have thoroughly studied it.

Edit: I really dont care what your biased opinion is, so i ll leave it there.
 JUDAS

Postby  Carlos Ferdinand » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Islam is not defined by what a few muslims who are good human beings practice. It will always be fundamentally tied to the scripture until a majority of Muslims start rejecting that type of islam. After throughly studying islam and to a lesser extent christianity I can give you very good reasons why islam is the worse of the two. Nobody said it is pure evil. Islam has good teachings but I tell you the truth, hateful verses and teachings overshadow that. We sit in our liberal world and compare the behavior of majority christians and a minority muslims? Sorry that is delusional. Islam breeds intolerance in almost all countries whete muslims are a majority. The rare countries where this is not the case has clear historical reasons for not being so. The worst teachings of christianity can be easily contextualised into history. The worst teachings of islam are the latest ones given by Muhammad.
No_Re_I_Go_Eat_ says:

Carlos Ferdinand

1837 (51%)

PreviousNext

Return to Community Café