Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (41)
»  htc
»  lkhby
»  mma96
»  pedro
»  Pike
Guests (132)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

weird stuttering while playing aoc

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: weird stuttering while playing aoc

Postby BMAPC187 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:47 pm

BMAPC187

Postby  Hearttt » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:13 am

Did anyone ever find a solution for this? It's making my game literally unplayable at times.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/163248115?t=36m39s - an example of the random freezes.
 Hearttt

Postby  Top_Shot » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:20 am

I have noticed this happens only when you have OBS installed and you try to stream. I had a core 2 duo processor 4 gb ram no graphics card and played this game for 3 years no issues ever.
Since last 3-4 months I am using a core i5 6 gb ram 2 gb gpu and have tried to stream. This thing started to happen after that.
I have tried reinstalling everything on my computer and it still causes this, though not all the time but once or twice in 4-5 games.
So may be it is due to OBS and not due to the game itself or it could be voobly as well. Though no solution found yet. The only solution is to turn off the pc and restart it and it works alright for a while and you have to do the same again if this things re-occurs.
my wife was happy when zone closed, 10 years after we still here... and i have a other wife 111 - bonniprince
 Top_Shot

Previous

Return to Community Café