Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (49)
»  dogao
»  ebbu
»  Nick_
»  Poxo
»  Tiger
»  Zoso
Guests (150)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Both Voobly and HD Random Bugs Lately

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Both Voobly and HD Random Bugs Lately

Postby  guitarizt » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:57 pm

I'll task my vills to build buildings or farms and they go there and say builder, but they just idle by the building. I also have the problem where I'll set all my unit rallies to a location, but some of the buildings keep the old rally point. I haven't really changed anything that I know of, and I never noticed either problem before. I did notice that hd was stuttering until I verified the game files then it was better. Could the problems be from corrupt files?

I just wanted to check here before I scandisk and probably do a new windows install.
Freet0: slam has the collective intellect of twitch chat behind him
 guitarizt

1700 (47%)

Re: Both Voobly and HD Random Bugs Lately

Postby  Coffee » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Someone else just posted about villagers not building other nearby buildings like they reverted back to AoK villager intelligence. Back then there was no such thing as build a lumber camp then villagers automatically gather wood, or build two buildings and they finish one and complete anything else nearby.

I've not seen a relationship to verifying the cache and performance as of yet. Could have been a coincidence or other things were going on in the background at the time. A scan of your hard drive couldn't hurt.

Not sure if a reinstall would help unless you are having malware issues. Maybe a quick run of malware bytes would help if you are suspecting something is up.
 Coffee

Re: Both Voobly and HD Random Bugs Lately

Postby  MadmonkAoc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:32 pm

I've had the same problem, rally points resetting and some weird scout formations that would stay spilt even though it wasnt 11, couldn't fix it. Vills will idle and wont perform commands. I noticed this about a month ago, with the issues being seemingly random.
 MadmonkAoc

Return to Community Café