Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 SY Nations Cup 2017

 Escape Gaming

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Users currently online
Members (45)
»  [x]
»  Alvik
»  Ator
»  Evad
»  GriN
»  htc
»  Jevo
»  Jupe
»  lkhby
»  may_
»  Poxo
Guests (144)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Ads

Where can I get maps?

Take part in AoFE discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 
 

Where can I get maps?

Postby  RcR » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:10 am

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place. I saw a video on youtube where I noticed a scenario called El_Dorado_V3. I have searched but I can't find it. I found a file with a lot of .rms and one called El Dorado, but it is not the one I am looking for. I want one in which he town centers are surrounded by water and the gold is in the center.
 RcR
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 17, 2015
 
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  Man_ate_thee » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:02 pm

the map you're looking for is part of OOS map pack; here you go
http://zeroempires.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28

and for other maps I suggest you look at
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=109304&p=410087

EDIT: oops I just noticed that I can't dl the map pack from Zero's site, anyone else?
User avatar
 Man_ate_thee
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Feb 02, 2014
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby rgeadn » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:46 pm

You need to create and login on an account on the website to be able to download file attachments.
rgeadn
 
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  argus_panoptes » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:16 pm

There probably is not much anywhere except on Steam. Its the central place for all things age of empires. Once you have the game on steam, all the items in the workshop are free (for now).
  » Rein wrote:
  » Gary Internet wrote:
Please post your recs.

How can they post recs off an AW?
 argus_panoptes
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Jul 21, 2014
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  Rein » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:23 pm

  17 Dec 2015, 15:16 GMT » argus_panoptes wrote:
There probably is not much anywhere except on Steam. Its the central place for all things age of empires. Once you have the game on steam, all the items in the workshop are free (for now).

And where do all the people from voobly get their maps from? I doubt any of them get their maps which they play on voobly from the steam workshop. All of them come from here, the voobly website or other communitysites like nc or zero's website.

But if possible it would be a great idea to get a central database with all maps in it. I've no idea if this would be hard to implement into aoczone and if it's worth the time invested.
[01:21] JuanNNN says: i have my finger cut
[01:21] JuanNNN says: because i put it in a knife
 Rein
 
Posts: 194
Joined: May 06, 2013
 1622 (49%)
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  Poxo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:49 pm

if u search through AoCzone u can find a good amount of maps:

Here u got almost 500 maps: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=22557&p=23475&hilit=random+maps#p23475
Image
Image

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
User avatar
 Poxo
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Oct 27, 2012
Age: 22
 1733 (47%)
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  argus_panoptes » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:54 pm

  17 Dec 2015, 15:24 GMT » Rein wrote:
  17 Dec 2015, 15:16 GMT » argus_panoptes wrote:
There probably is not much anywhere except on Steam. Its the central place for all things age of empires. Once you have the game on steam, all the items in the workshop are free (for now).

And where do all the people from voobly get their maps from? I doubt any of them get their maps which they play on voobly from the steam workshop. All of them come from here, the voobly website or other communitysites like nc or zero's website.

But if possible it would be a great idea to get a central database with all maps in it. I've no idea if this would be hard to implement into aoczone and if it's worth the time invested.

Image
  » Rein wrote:
  » Gary Internet wrote:
Please post your recs.

How can they post recs off an AW?
 argus_panoptes
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Jul 21, 2014
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  Man_ate_thee » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:26 am

Those memes are so 2012.
User avatar
 Man_ate_thee
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Feb 02, 2014
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  robo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:50 am

http://91.108.83.150/maps

map database. dont everyone thank me at once for linking
User avatar
 robo
Moderator
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Dec 12, 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
 1706 (51%)
 

Re: Where can I get maps?

Postby  Rein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:06 pm

  18 Dec 2015, 10:50 GMT » robo wrote:
http://91.108.83.150/maps

map database. dont everyone thank me at once for linking

wow great! Thanks! :D
[01:21] JuanNNN says: i have my finger cut
[01:21] JuanNNN says: because i put it in a knife
 Rein
 
Posts: 194
Joined: May 06, 2013
 1622 (49%)
 
 

Return to General AoFE Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators