Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

Badlands Masters

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (55)
»  _ratS
»  BruZi
»  ExIT
»  FiRe5
»  Gango
»  htc
»  Jupe
»  lkhby
»  makal
»  mazq
»  Zoso
Guests (159)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Official campaign feedback

Take part in AoFE discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Official campaign feedback

Postby  vivaemule » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:03 pm

18 Feb 2013, 15:56 GMT » Caelir wrote:
  18 Feb 2013, 14:21 GMT » Albertus wrote:
It's a great campaign so far!

In "Early 410 - Emperor of the west" I have an issue.

It's already in the list I compiled (unfold the spoiler). Even more important, I've already tracked the problem and it should be hotfixed soon (since it won't cause OOS). So if you are at scenario 3, be patient ;)

You probably have to 'unlock' the previous scenarios when the update is done. To prevent that you really have to do the whole thing, simply use the "i r winner" cheatcode and skip until you are back at your current progress.

Finalizer wrote:
I just beat the first mission (Sept. 408), and no new ones have unlocked for me.

Have you launched the "AoFE - Alaric, King of the Visigoths" campaign (and not the old "Alaric" one)?

I'm playin the 2.2v and still have the same problem ("Early 410 - Emperor of the west").-
Please could you post some link where i can download the patch with the solution?
Thanks.

HERNAN
 vivaemule

Re: Official campaign feedback

Postby  HockeySam18 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:49 pm

AoFE v2.2 (mod version) has not been updated since May 2013, so many of the issues listed in this thread might not be fixed in it. To play the official (and updated) version, you will need the Forgotten Expansion to AoE2HD.

Vivaemule, the issue you described should be easy to fix if you make a new profile and "i r winner" your way to the next mission, or play it again if you like. This is a very old bug with custom campaigns in the CD version of AoE2.
Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies of one who has done well." -Hávamál
 HockeySam18
AoFE developer

Previous

Return to General AoFE Discussion