Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 SY Nations Cup 2017

 Escape Gaming

 Badlands Masters

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Users currently online
Staff (2)
»  robo
Members (46)
»  _VM_
»  ACCM
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  Fall
»  ho915
»  htc
»  mazq
»  mma96
Guests (109)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Ads

1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Games from the best players of the community

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Funito » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:08 pm

11 i think this guy is around since like 2002
 Funito
Top 1v1 player
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: May 23, 2008
 2285 (60%)
 
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Pyc_Hawk » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:22 am

  28 Nov 2016, 19:08 GMT » Funito wrote:
11 i think this guy is around since like 2002

since '97 pal
STEAM: Pyc_Hawk
Voobly: Pyc_Hawk_
User avatar
 Pyc_Hawk
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Aug 27, 2013
Age: 34
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Pyc_Hawk » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:24 am

This is me, before I joined Pyc clan. A build order. http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/foru ... ,11070,all
STEAM: Pyc_Hawk
Voobly: Pyc_Hawk_
User avatar
 Pyc_Hawk
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Aug 27, 2013
Age: 34
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Nicov » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:34 am

Thanks for sharing. I will try to learn your build order asap. I have never trushed with teutons before, it should be fun.
dogao: saw his mangonle
dogao: and tried to make one as well
dogao: but i couldnt
dogao: couldnt build workshop
dogao: then i tohught
dogao: ok this civ has no workshop
dogao: then i realised
dogao: i had to have blacksmith
dogao: to be able to make a workshop
 Nicov
Top 1v1 player
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Apr 27, 2012
Age: 25
 2198 (59%)
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Pyc_Hawk » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:42 am

  29 Nov 2016, 00:34 GMT » Nicov wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I will try to learn your build order asap. I have never trushed with teutons before, it should be fun.

Thats an old build order, thow. Now, if i expect heavy vilager/militia resistance as it goes with aztecs or maya, i send 8 villagers.
STEAM: Pyc_Hawk
Voobly: Pyc_Hawk_
User avatar
 Pyc_Hawk
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Aug 27, 2013
Age: 34
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby BMAPC187 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:53 am

well-wrought
BMAPC187
 
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Moneimon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:39 am

This guys clearly has some mental issues, and every time u guys troll him boosting his ego u are aggravating his problem.
 Moneimon
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Nov 20, 2011
 1736 (50%)
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Pyc_Hawk » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:54 am

  29 Nov 2016, 03:39 GMT » Moneimon wrote:
This guys clearly has some mental issues, and every time u guys troll him boosting his ego u are aggravating his problem.

relax , i am an expert :)
STEAM: Pyc_Hawk
Voobly: Pyc_Hawk_
User avatar
 Pyc_Hawk
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Aug 27, 2013
Age: 34
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  OneMillion » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:57 am

No, you are experert!
User avatar
 OneMillion
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Dec 25, 2014
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Age: 25
 

Re: 1v1 Arabia -Tower rush

Postby  Carlos Ferdinand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:30 am

  29 Nov 2016, 00:42 GMT » Pyc_Hawk wrote:
  29 Nov 2016, 00:34 GMT » Nicov wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I will try to learn your build order asap. I have never trushed with teutons before, it should be fun.

Thats an old build order, thow. Now, if i expect heavy vilager/militia resistance as it goes with aztecs or maya, i send 8 villagers.
How about 10?
No_Re_I_Go_Eat_ says:
if u get 2k i break up with lavie

Image
Image
User avatar
 Carlos Ferdinand
 
Posts: 7653
Joined: Jun 15, 2008
Age: 24
 1837 (51%)
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to Expert games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators