Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

Badlands Masters

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (1)
Members (57)
»  _4u_
»  Bacan
»  Geen
»  mazq
»  Nick_
»  Yacal
»  Zoso
Guests (176)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

new hd expansion

Take part in AoE2HD discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: new hd expansion

Postby  Nanashi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:50 am

17 Mar 2017, 00:11 GMT » Jupe wrote:
  15 Mar 2017, 23:13 GMT » Ultrafong wrote:
We've already got the which civs to add debate going on in the steam forums :D Since the expansions have been so successful some really nice work has gone into the game. Keep them coming.

Wait, what? According to your previous posts there were no issues in HD, performance was better than voobly's since 4 years ago and the only few minor bugs were well thought features, kind of like easter eggs.
Im confused now :?

I think voobly running the game better from a players stand point, isn't all that true. They run about the same. I play HD regularly and the lag isn't horrible between all NA and EU players in 4 v 4 Arabias. In patch 5.2/5.3 have never had a out of sync in 1 v 1.

I think what voobly does have going for it is better players and better spectator features.
 Nanashi

Postby  pete26196 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:42 am

30 Apr 2017, 00:50 GMT » Nanashi wrote:
  17 Mar 2017, 00:11 GMT » Jupe wrote:
  15 Mar 2017, 23:13 GMT » Ultrafong wrote:
We've already got the which civs to add debate going on in the steam forums :D Since the expansions have been so successful some really nice work has gone into the game. Keep them coming.

Wait, what? According to your previous posts there were no issues in HD, performance was better than voobly's since 4 years ago and the only few minor bugs were well thought features, kind of like easter eggs.
Im confused now :?

I think voobly running the game better from a players stand point, isn't all that true. They run about the same. I play HD regularly and the lag isn't horrible between all NA and EU players in 4 v 4 Arabias. In patch 5.2/5.3 have never had a out of sync in 1 v 1.

I think what voobly does have going for it is better players and better spectator features.

Voobly definitely runs the game better, there isn't even competition with live 5.3 being worse than the beta and the promised land of UP 1.5 in development which will completely blow HD out of the water even for skeptics
KiG0 - Today at 11:59 PM
My greetings often involve fellatio
 pete26196

Postby  SouFire » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 am

^
Depends if it is a full UP and not a ripped one, the anticheat will be removed to keep the one elusive can control, the networking will remain the same the one used in 1.0c, not everything is so shiny with voobly, but i really hope to be wrong.
 SouFire

1873 (52%)

Postby  _Ra_ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 am

You can't expect competitive play to develop at this rate of charge release. To me this confirms that the target is generating money from casual crowd and not long term viability of a community/ competitive play.

We really should be focusing new community tournaments on aoc imo
 _Ra_
Top Player

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:42 am

30 Apr 2017, 09:32 GMT » _Ra_ wrote:
We really should be focusing new community tournaments on aoc imo

Who is "we"? Anybody is free to host whatever tournament they like, it has always been this way.
 ZeroEmpires

Previous

Return to General AoE2HD Discussion