Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 SY Nations Cup 2017

 Escape Gaming

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Users currently online
Staff (2)
»  _PkZ_
»  robo
Members (41)
»  [x]
»  Aibox
»  cort
»  dogao
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  facho
»  GriN
»  Rumpi
»  Xtasy
Guests (159)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Ads

14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Take part in AoE2HD discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 
 

14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  Nanashi » Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 am

So I did this as an experiment after hearing about a recent game with my favorite pro <3. I've felt the Indians are a bit over powered, and wanted to see what was the fastest reasonably achievable castle time I could get. Keep in mind I'm a total scrub as far as competitive players go and play in the low 1700 ratings on Steam. I don't want to think what guys who play on medieval siege on voobly can do.

EDIT : The point of video isn't to brag about my uptime. There is plenty of idle. The point is a bad player can go into a straight boom in under 15 minutes with Indians. What could a good player do? That vill bonus might be a bit too strong.


Iam linking the game here, I didn't think it was appropriate for the daily recorded games
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1458932025
Please let me know if I have vioalted any rules, (as far as I can tell, I haven't)
This is a cross post from reddit.
Last edited by  Nanashi on Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Nanashi
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 10, 2013
 
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  derpina276 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:41 am

whats your pop up?
 derpina276
 
Posts: 69
Joined: May 02, 2016
Location: Netherlands
 1723 (50%)
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby BMAPC187 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 am

decent players can do this with any civ
BMAPC187
 
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  derpina276 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 am

ofc you can get 14 min up time its about the eco you have behind it
 derpina276
 
Posts: 69
Joined: May 02, 2016
Location: Netherlands
 1723 (50%)
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  kw1k000000 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:49 am

  16 May 2017, 08:38 GMT » derpina276 wrote:
ofc you can get 14 min up time its about the eco you have behind it

For 25+2 ideal up-time is 14:25, add max 25 secs of idle time and you are still reaching at 14:50. You can have a very easy 3 TC boom followed by it. For smushes also this will work with decent eco.
ImageAll hail, the king of aoc! Image

Tyrant_DauT
 kw1k000000
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
 1649 (55%)
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby BMAPC187 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 am

  16 May 2017, 08:38 GMT » derpina276 wrote:
ofc you can get 14 min up time its about the eco you have behind it

ofc how much eco you have depends not only on your pop, but also on your civ. you know, some civs have eco bonuses: aztecs, mayans, vikings, etc. Now I shall leave it to the leo's to point out the obvious issues.
Apart from that, when I hear "14 minute" I understand 14:00 and not 14:50 (which is much easier and requires less eco control).
BMAPC187
 
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  Crysese » Tue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

kReYgAsM
 Crysese
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Apr 24, 2013
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  pigao » Tue May 16, 2017 11:59 am

  16 May 2017, 04:42 GMT » Nanashi wrote:
So I did this as an experiment after hearing about a recent game with my favorite pro <3. I've felt the Indians are a bit over powered, and wanted to see what was the fastest reasonably achievable castle time I could get. Keep in mind I'm a total scrub as far as competitive players go and play in the low 1700 ratings on Steam. I don't want to think what guys who play on medieval siege on voobly can do.

Iam linking the game here, I didn't think it was appropriate for the daily recorded games
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1458932025
Please let me know if I have vioalted any rules, (as far as I can tell, I haven't)
This is a cross post from reddit.

If there's one rule that you've violated, it's that your fc is faster than SAM KEARNEY (Australia).
 pigao
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Aug 21, 2014
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  Crysese » Tue May 16, 2017 12:11 pm

  16 May 2017, 10:59 GMT » pigao wrote:
  16 May 2017, 04:42 GMT » Nanashi wrote:
So I did this as an experiment after hearing about a recent game with my favorite pro <3. I've felt the Indians are a bit over powered, and wanted to see what was the fastest reasonably achievable castle time I could get. Keep in mind I'm a total scrub as far as competitive players go and play in the low 1700 ratings on Steam. I don't want to think what guys who play on medieval siege on voobly can do.

Iam linking the game here, I didn't think it was appropriate for the daily recorded games
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1458932025
Please let me know if I have vioalted any rules, (as far as I can tell, I haven't)
This is a cross post from reddit.

If there's one rule that you've violated, it's that your fc is faster than SAM KEARNEY (Australia).

impossible?
 Crysese
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Apr 24, 2013
 

Re: 14 Minute Indian Fast Castle.

Postby  Influenza » Tue May 16, 2017 8:27 pm

  16 May 2017, 11:11 GMT » Crysese wrote:
  16 May 2017, 10:59 GMT » pigao wrote:
  16 May 2017, 04:42 GMT » Nanashi wrote:
So I did this as an experiment after hearing about a recent game with my favorite pro <3. I've felt the Indians are a bit over powered, and wanted to see what was the fastest reasonably achievable castle time I could get. Keep in mind I'm a total scrub as far as competitive players go and play in the low 1700 ratings on Steam. I don't want to think what guys who play on medieval siege on voobly can do.

Iam linking the game here, I didn't think it was appropriate for the daily recorded games
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1458932025
Please let me know if I have vioalted any rules, (as far as I can tell, I haven't)
This is a cross post from reddit.

If there's one rule that you've violated, it's that your fc is faster than SAM KEARNEY (Australia).

impossible?

1
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Jul 07, 2011
 
 
Next

Return to General AoE2HD Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum:  europe1,  robo and 3 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators