Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 SY Nations Cup 2017

 Escape Gaming

 Badlands Masters

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Users currently online
Staff (2)
»  robo
Members (35)
»  Hico
»  Jupe
»  LB10
»  Rumpi
»  tresu
»  VanD
Guests (149)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Ads

List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Take part in AoC discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  CZ_Mango » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:27 pm

  07 Dec 2016, 13:30 GMT » GmanStreams wrote:
  07 Dec 2016, 10:17 GMT » i_no_english wrote:
lol what? Tim is one of the best players in this game mostly because he is strategically better and not because he can click faster like some other 'pros'


just saying that tim got 2k4 by playing "his" maps which are just map packs and nomad, when asked to play another he refuses 11, not to say he isnt a good player just the rating he has now is cause of that


Your argument is invalid. He used to be 2k5 player on ara mainly. I think he is just bored of standard settings so he is playing these nomads and megarandom maps etc.
User avatar
 CZ_Mango
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Dec 14, 2013
Age: 27
 2000 (63%)
 
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  andreskbr » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:37 pm

  07 Dec 2016, 08:34 GMT » GmanStreams wrote:
  07 Dec 2016, 01:53 GMT » andreskbr wrote:


fake, he's 18xx on best days.


If were gonna talk about fake rating might aswell take tim back down to 2k2 :lol:


I was joking lol,Twigg has been over 2k for a long time, 2k1 rating is a consequence of his level. About tim, I'm not a fan of him or style but he's an amazing player, 2k4 is nothing for him.
 andreskbr
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Jun 16, 2013
Age: 17
 1825 (48%)
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  Klaus the Conqueror » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:52 am

add [TyRanT]TheBoar plz :mrgreen:
User avatar
 Klaus the Conqueror
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Apr 02, 2016
 1602 (50%)
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  robo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 am

  07 Dec 2016, 13:30 GMT » GmanStreams wrote:
  07 Dec 2016, 10:17 GMT » i_no_english wrote:
lol what? Tim is one of the best players in this game mostly because he is strategically better and not because he can click faster like some other 'pros'


just saying that tim got 2k4 by playing "his" maps which are just map packs and nomad, when asked to play another he refuses 11, not to say he isnt a good player just the rating he has now is cause of that


therefore edie/metal/jon_snow should be removed from the list because their skill came from arena?

and spring/hera because they are mostly ara huns?
User avatar
 robo
Moderator
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Dec 12, 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
 1706 (51%)
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  Klaus the Conqueror » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 am

  07 Dec 2016, 13:30 GMT » GmanStreams wrote:
  07 Dec 2016, 10:17 GMT » i_no_english wrote:
lol what? Tim is one of the best players in this game mostly because he is strategically better and not because he can click faster like some other 'pros'


just saying that tim got 2k4 by playing "his" maps which are just map packs and nomad, when asked to play another he refuses 11, not to say he isnt a good player just the rating he has now is cause of that


haven't u seen tim on migration :?:
User avatar
 Klaus the Conqueror
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Apr 02, 2016
 1602 (50%)
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  IvIaximus » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:53 am

  22 Nov 2016, 12:07 GMT » Huehuecoyotl22 wrote:
  13 Jul 2015, 15:47 GMT » Huehuecoyotl22 wrote:
000. 2065 (norway) Sletten [1], [2], [3]


Damn where is Sletten the Fat king? Does he still lift like little fag? :mrgreen:
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
-----------------
[19:44] [sT]Ve6a says:
are u daut?
 IvIaximus
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: May 16, 2010
Age: 26
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  Huehuecoyotl22 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Update:

New entries:

(china) _CBJ_Noto (2180) enters at #78,
(argentina) Twigg (2154) enters at #96,
(china) _CaH_xiaozi (2125) enters at #116,
(china) _CBJ_IORI (aka _CBJ_M_RUYU) (2116) enters at #120,
(china) YangGe (2113) enters at #126,
(peru) Heart (2112) enters at #129 and
(czech) DraCoNT (2100) at #136.

Notable changes:

(argentina) Nicov is the 6. player to reach 2k5 (2508), surpassing BacT and RiuT,
(china) Bieber (aka XiaoK) reaches 2254, moving from 63 to 57,
(china) cl02 (aka happyhappy) reaches 2k2 (2215), from 73 to 66,
(sweden) Spaden (2165) enters the top 100 at #89, coming from 121.
 Huehuecoyotl22
Gameposter Master
 
Posts: 9093
Joined: Jun 09, 2012
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  BuLLeT__ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Keep updating, love it :D
Nicov_: having to cheat to carry memb is alright

[Eot_]Liability says:
you looked like a god 
 BuLLeT__
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mar 27, 2016
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  Gary Internet » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:07 am

Went on Voobly this morning http://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/RM-1v1

Lierey has to be the most improved player of the last 12 months.
 Gary Internet
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Jan 01, 2015
 

Re: List of Highest 1v1 Rating Reached

Postby  Huehuecoyotl22 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Update:

New entries:
(slovakia) MadMax/Maximus/BielySokol (2126) enters at #118,
(germany) stefan (2101) enters at #138.
New unknown (whether having aka) entries:
(vietnam) Kimyfle (2147),
(china) YYX (2106),
(china) GavinDeGraw (2104).

Notable changes:
(china) Lyx (2369) enters the top 20, from #26 to 18,
(austria) Liereyy (2345) reaches 2k3 for the first time, jumping from #77 to 23,
(china) vivi (2328) moves up from #33 to 28,
(china) _CBJ_Noto (2220) reaches 2k2, from #78 to 64,
(china) _CBJ_IORI (2196) almost reaches 2k2, moving from #120 to 76,
(china) YangGe (2189) moves from #126 to 78.
 Huehuecoyotl22
Gameposter Master
 
Posts: 9093
Joined: Jun 09, 2012
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to General AoC Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators