Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

Badlands Masters

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (1)
Members (65)
»  [x]
»  _4u_
»  Bacan
»  htc
»  Jupe
»  lkhby
»  mazq
»  Zoso
Guests (157)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

GETTING BACK IN SHAPE THIS YEAR

Suggestions for AoCZone website
Advertisement from Google 

Re: GETTING BACK IN SHAPE THIS YEAR

Postby  woodynator » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:41 pm

apart from working out, eating is the most important thing. if you are a tiny little dude, its time to bulk the **** up. if you are a fat ****, you also need to eat alot, but focus on proteine alot more
 woodynator

1750 (56%)

Postby  IvIaximus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:33 pm

To be honest, I often get feeling that "eating part" is much harder than actual "workingout part".
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
-----------------
We are proud of our history and we are proud of Ottoman Empire. So I see nothing wrong with becoming a new Ottoman Empire.
 IvIaximus

Postby  TheOtherChris » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:50 pm

@Benhouse
I think thats the best post you've ever made

as for OP what really helped me was this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZDEHwm22Xc
especially around the holidays with lots of parties and stuff
<The_Other_Chris> why did you drop?
<6565> my computer was cold
<6565> it need to warm
 TheOtherChris

1730 (54%)

Postby  scotia_pict » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 pm

You can get in shape in 3 months quite easily. All you need is a pull up bar, and bags of dedication.
Eat properly, and don't fall into the traps, in thinking that you need protein powders or creatine capsules, etc.
Calisthenics is the way my good man, good luck ;)
 scotia_pict

Postby  argus_panoptes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Why is everyone making it sound so easy? Its a horrible slog
  » Rein wrote:
  » Gary Internet wrote:
Please post your recs.

How can they post recs off an AW?
 argus_panoptes

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  scotia_pict » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:07 pm

24 Dec 2015, 20:23 GMT » argus_panoptes wrote:
Why is everyone making it sound so easy? Its a horrible slog

Only the first 3 weeks are tough, but after that, all the aches and pains go away, and it becomes less of a struggle.
If you see that out, then all you need to do is train when you're suppose to train, no excuses!
 scotia_pict

Postby  woodynator » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:23 am

24 Dec 2015, 17:33 GMT » MadMax wrote:
To be honest, I often get feeling that "eating part" is much harder than actual "workingout part".

+1000

getting the proper nutrition all day every day is a giant pain in the ***
 woodynator

1750 (56%)

Postby  Man_ate_thee » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:56 am

11 I totally feel you guys. Being 186cm tall and training 3-4 in a week hard means about 3400 - 3600 kcalories for maintenance. Have to force down those extra bites during breakfast, lunch and dinner lol. Skipping even one meal means I won't hit even close to maintenance.
 Man_ate_thee

Postby  Aguruchi » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:35 am

Hi guys, thanks for the input.
I should have been more clear, sorry 'bout that. I already am fit, just want to get rid of excess fat and put on muscle.
Return to former glorious days of sub 10% body fat and 20+pull-ups +8pack. Not close to that atm(maybe ~17%??dunno).
THE BODY REMEMBERS. ...thankfully. So 3months is gonna be just fine - and I don't got no more 'cause I got a baby on the way after dat! ;)
I'm gonna take protein for the entire 3months and creatine in the last one. (Don't tell me about doses n' stuff, already know dat.)
Crossfit is a good way to future injuries -just the way they do pull-ups threw me off instantly. NOT DOIN' DAT SHIT.
Calisthenics is not gonna work for me either- not bad, but I don't consider calisthenics good for (also)bulking up. Gotta add weights to the schedule.
Diet+exercise (+no junk food, ok) both very important, but does anyone actually have some actual PLAN to follow? Diet+Exercise Plans? Got a gym right next door+ pool + a route I've picked for running.
I've already started running every morning (7.5km around 5'/km, every morning.) This is important for me to shred excess fat. But gym's closed now and I just visited a couple of times +gonna visit 3more between Xmas&New Year when it's gonna open again. Just to slowly get my body back into the process than shocking it and risking injuries.
I'm currently thinking running every weekday (not on weekends), swimming pool 2km x2/week and weights x4/week. One day/week absolutely nothing, probably Sunday. But this is just a draft, self-made, could be better!
And if I don't dig up any diet plan on the net or here :roll: , I'll just do 6meals/day (3main meals, 3small), no junk.
sorry I didn't clarify originally. Still need advice and stuff - already appreciate your input :)
"I know only one thing. That I know nothing.''
Socrates. 2,5 milleniums ago.
 Aguruchi

Postby  TheOtherChris » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:39 am

look up a calorie requirement calculator and eat 500 less calories than it tells you to to lose weight.

If you're a lazy **** like me you can experiment with other supplements like EC stack or DNP (haven't tried DNP but apparently it's good for fat loss)
<The_Other_Chris> why did you drop?
<6565> my computer was cold
<6565> it need to warm
 TheOtherChris

1730 (54%)

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions