Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 SY Nations Cup 2017

 Escape Gaming

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Users currently online
Staff (2)
Members (38)
»  _MbL_
»  BacT
»  ebbu
»  Flow
»  Janik
»  LB10
»  Poxo
»  Suco_
»  sysen
Guests (172)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Ads

China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  Skittle » Sun May 14, 2017 8:55 am

please search your german passport before the nation cup starts :oops:
 Skittle
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sep 04, 2010
Age: 28
 2104 (64%)
 
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  rustyknivess » Sun May 14, 2017 9:03 am

  14 May 2017, 07:53 GMT » Timotheus_ wrote:
  10 May 2017, 17:27 GMT » rustyknivess wrote:
There is Geen and mentalist but yeah you're probably right. Perhaps Feanor and Melkor decided that they are Canadian considering it's close to the US xD.

What Robo posted is correct, but technically we are multinational to a very large extent. We are Irish,British, US AND CANADIAN citizens. Not our fault we can get 4 passports. :twisted:


Hahahaha I like this kind of reply, glad ya didn't take ne seriously unlike robo!
 rustyknivess
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Aug 10, 2014
 1626 (52%)
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  Timotheus_ » Sun May 14, 2017 9:24 am

  14 May 2017, 08:03 GMT » rustyknivess wrote:
  14 May 2017, 07:53 GMT » Timotheus_ wrote:
  10 May 2017, 17:27 GMT » rustyknivess wrote:
There is Geen and mentalist but yeah you're probably right. Perhaps Feanor and Melkor decided that they are Canadian considering it's close to the US xD.

What Robo posted is correct, but technically we are multinational to a very large extent. We are Irish,British, US AND CANADIAN citizens. Not our fault we can get 4 passports. :twisted:


Hahahaha I like this kind of reply, glad ya didn't take ne seriously unlike robo!

I wasnt actually joking

On a side note: For the very Nation's Cup though, we did try to play with an Irish team. However, literally no one got back to us. Made a post on the forum, messaged a bunch of people, no replies :( ON TOP OF THAT, if there was a NC3, we would be happy (contrary to the rule Robo posted) to play with an Irish team IF there were people interested and got onto us.
Last edited by  Timotheus_ on Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I played few games in npl and it's quite good. But some games new players gets in and ruins game.
"['Indian']PrIMeZ
Problem with NPL in a nutshell 1111111
User avatar
 Timotheus_
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Feb 14, 2012
Age: 19
 1944 (49%)
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  LetsImprove_ » Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am

yeah this can be the downside of a nations cup, some top players have only few people in their nation playing aoc so making a team can be impossible and as a result they have to sit out :(
User avatar
 LetsImprove_
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Nov 06, 2013
Location: Australia
Age: 20
 1798 (44%)
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  DraXieN » Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 am

If you want, you can join me for CZ C, we only need 4th guy but still stronger team than US. I have no problem playing for Ireland though, but unfortunately I have only 1 passport :(.
 DraXieN
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Jan 05, 2016
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  Fall » Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Clan tournaments are much more interesting than NCs... especially after last time with TyRanT losing.
Image
User avatar
 Fall
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Jun 12, 2013
Age: 24
 1884 (55%)
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  Poxo » Sun May 14, 2017 9:52 am

  14 May 2017, 08:43 GMT » Fall wrote:
Clan tournaments are much more interesting than NCs... especially after last time with TyRanT losing.


National teams have supporters while clan's just friends. Is not the same winning for 6 than winning for 100.
Image
Image

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
User avatar
 Poxo
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Oct 27, 2012
Age: 22
 1693 (47%)
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  Nonsensical » Sun May 14, 2017 11:25 am

  14 May 2017, 08:24 GMT » Timotheus_ wrote:
I wasnt actually joking

On a side note: For the very Nation's Cup though, we did try to play with an Irish team. However, literally no one got back to us. Made a post on the forum, messaged a bunch of people, no replies :( ON TOP OF THAT, if there was a NC3, we would be happy (contrary to the rule Robo posted) to play with an Irish team IF there were people interested and got onto us.


Sorry guys, limited to team USA :roll: this time around.
"I don't have the big D, I have the small D" - dogao
 Nonsensical
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Aug 01, 2013
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  LetsImprove_ » Sun May 14, 2017 11:28 am

:(
User avatar
 LetsImprove_
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Nov 06, 2013
Location: Australia
Age: 20
 1798 (44%)
 

Re: China Who is China A? Pt. 2 09may2017

Postby  Klaus the Conqueror » Sun May 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Monk! We need an Irish monk!
User avatar
 Klaus the Conqueror
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Apr 02, 2016
 1602 (50%)
 
 
Previous

Return to 2k4+ games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum:  _MbL_ and 5 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators