Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Staff (2)
»  _PkZ_
Members (41)
»  _VM_
»  Doru
»  ebbu
»  Poxo
»  SiFly
»  Tiger
»  Twigg
»  Xtasy
Guests (107)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

Serbia [TyRanT]_DauT_ versus [Klrz]Twigg Argentina 24jul17

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 

Serbia [TyRanT]_DauT_ versus [Klrz]Twigg Argentina 24jul17

Postby  Huehuecoyotl22 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Score:
[Show] Spoiler:
1 - (serbia) _DauT_
0 - (argentina) Twigg
Attachments
Use icon to link to single game from the pack (right click, copy link).
Use icon to download single game from the pack (.ZIP only, no folders inside).
Attachment: _DauT_=vs=Twigg-24jul2017-1g.zip
AoC Zone • RECORDED GAME
Single game Link this game
Downloaded 27 times
Last edited by  Huehuecoyotl22 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Huehuecoyotl22
Gameposter Master

Re: Serbia [TyRanT]_DauT_ versus [Klrz]Twigg Argentina 24j

Postby  WallSplash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:43 am

Can someone open a fund for us to donate to rec-posters? We really need someone new bcz this weeks delaying uploads is just a waste. Never seen a rec in decades posted same or second day, instead it's delayed sometimes up to a month.

Would appreciate someone like Katsuni who focused on uploading 2k+ games early and consistent.
 WallSplash

Postby  fakute » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:40 am

08 Aug 2017, 23:43 GMT » WallSplash wrote:
Can someone open a fund for us to donate to rec-posters? We really need someone new bcz this weeks delaying uploads is just a waste. Never seen a rec in decades posted same or second day, instead it's delayed sometimes up to a month.

Would appreciate someone like Katsuni who focused on uploading 2k+ games early and consistent.

you could do that tho
 fakute

Postby  angelina_jolie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:27 am

I think you should be gratefull someone putting so much time and energy to this! Most of the times its 2 days after the played game! With sometimes a lost rec from longer ago! Indeed if you think you can do better, try it yourself!
 angelina_jolie

2047 (50%)

Postby  Huehuecoyotl22 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:33 am

I try to upload the games with the most popular (~2k3+) players with 1-3 days delay, but there are like 40 sets of 2k+ per day, in general almost twice as many rated 1v1s as 2 years ago. So I put sets of matches together. If there is no additional game played to a single one, the delay can be up to 2 weeks for a <2k2 game.
If someone did it the same way as Katsuni in 2012-2013, there would be 50+ rec game topics with 2 POVs every day. Who can do that as a single person?
I have said multiple times, some assistance would be good or someone who tell which games are great, to prioritise them.
 Huehuecoyotl22
Gameposter Master

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Ovenka » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:34 am

Just go Dauts voobly everyday and you can download it when you want lol. It takes you like one minute and if you want tgs go SY, Finland, NIcov or dogao so you dont need to wait for anything....
 Ovenka

1798 (49%)

Postby  wAkKo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:36 am

I don't see any problem in watching recs with delay. Besides, for many ppl theres' no spare time enough to be surfing in top players profiles to donwload the recent games, so they just miss them. Huehuecoyotl22 does a great job in finding and packing them back here.
 wAkKo

1889 (50%)

Postby  speer141 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:29 pm

yeah the guy posts a lot of games and so what the games are a bit delayed? He puts effort in this. Be gratefull
00:08:14 Twigg: where u from?
00:08:20 PROject_Belgium: belgium
00:08:25 PROject_Belgium: 11
00:08:35 Twigg: 111111
 speer141

Postby  WallSplash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 pm

09 Aug 2017, 06:27 GMT » angelina_jolie wrote:

I think you should be gratefull someone putting so much time and energy to this! Most of the times its 2 days after the played game! With sometimes a lost rec from longer ago! Indeed if you think you can do better, try it yourself!

Has nothing to do about being gratefull or not so stop that bs. I already think Huby doing more than most people when it comes to uploading recs, but i think aoc needs improvement, that's why i suggested a fund since i would gladly pay a certain $ per month, that way perhaps more would sign up so there can be more frequently. I dont have the time so that's why i instead would donate for it, not sure you would however :?
 WallSplash

Postby  Huehuecoyotl22 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 pm

09 Aug 2017, 16:26 GMT » WallSplash wrote:
  09 Aug 2017, 06:27 GMT » angelina_jolie wrote:

Has nothing to do about being gratefull or not so stop that bs. I already think Huby doing more than most people when it comes to uploading recs, but i think aoc needs improvement, that's why i suggested a fund since i would gladly pay a certain $ per month, that way perhaps more would sign up so there can be more frequently. I dont have the time so that's why i instead would donate for it, not sure you would however :?

I don't think money is needed (e. g. tournament admins don't get money either and they often have much harder work), but having a team of at least 3 people would be good. 1 for TG, 1 for 1v1 and some who spend a lot spectating on Voobly, who know which games are the best so they can be posted faster and possibly with more inofrmation.
 Huehuecoyotl22
Gameposter Master

Next

Return to 2k4+ games